Committee Code of Conduct
Our policies represent those passed down from Netball Australia, Netball Queensland and the Australian Commission for Children and Young People.
- Be fair, considerate and honest in all dealings with others.
- Be professional in, and accept responsibility for your actions. Your language, presentation, manners and punctuality should reflect high standards.
- Resolve conflicts fairly and promptly through established procedures.
- Maintain strict impartiality.
- Be aware of your and the clubs legal responsibilities.
- Develop a positive sport environment by allowing for the special needs of the players (especially
children), by emphasizing enjoyment and by providing appropriate development and competitive
- Ensure activities, equipment and facilities are safe and appropriate to the ability level of participating
players. Activities, rules, equipment, lengths of games and training schedules should take into
consideration the age, ability and maturity level of participating players.
- Ensure that everyone (administrators, coaches, players, umpires, parents, spectators, sponsors and
physicians) emphasize fair play in netball activities and games.
- Where appropriate, distribute a Code of Behavior sheet to coaches, players, umpires, parents,
spectators and the media.