Player Code of Conduct
Our policies represent those passed down from Netball Australia, Netball Queensland and the Australian Commission for Children and Young People.
- PLAY BY THE RULES.
- Never argue with an official. If you disagree, have your captain, coach or manager approach the official during a break or after the match.
- Be a responsible team member.
• Always be on time.
• Encourage and assist all players.
• Attend all training sessions.
• Ensure you always bring the appropriate uniform and equipment to training and/or matches.
- Control your temper. Verbal abuse of officials and other players and deliberately distracting or provoking an opponent will not be tolerated in any sport.
- Work equally hard for yourself and / or your team. Your team’s performance will benefit, so will yours.
- Be a good sport. Applaud all good plays whether they be by your team, opponent or the other team.
- Treat all players as you would like to be treated. Do not interfere with, bully or take unfair advantage of another player.
- Cooperate with your coach, team mates and opponents. Without them there would be no competition.
- Above all, HAVE FUN!!!